Social distancing is something that so many people are doing now to keep themselves and others safe while the coronavirus continues to infect around the world. Amidst this COVID-19 pandemic, I have made a decision to socially distance myself as much as possible to help minimize the spread of the virus. Staying home for a long period of time can be boring. So, I have come up with some things you can do while being essentially stuck at home.
- Read a book series
- Have a movie marathon – I’m personally watching all the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies right now
- Play some board games (if you don’t live alone)
- Take a solo walk around your neighborhood
- Create some art – I will be working on some digital art for my college classes, but I hope to get some digital art done that isn’t an assignment
- Video chat with friends
- Take a nap
- Do some spring cleaning – I just moved back home (well mostly) so I’m trying to figure out where all of my stuff is going to go until I move back to my University
- Play video games
This time of quarantine and lockdowns can be pretty scary, but if you’re staying home, there are ways to make it a little more fun and enjoyable without having to go to social gatherings. I will be doing some of these things that I’ve listed while staying home and away from social situations.